Data Protection Policy (DPP)
In the following, we explain how Global Health Press Pte Ltd collects, uses, discloses, and protects information because of your interaction with us - whether through the Website or in conjunction with any other transaction offline or otherwise. Please, take a moment to read this DPP so that you know and understand the purposes for which we collect, use, and disclose your Personal Data.
However, this DPP does not supplement or replace any other consents that you have previously given Global Heath Press Pte Ltd in relation to your personal data. Global Health Press Pte Ltd may update this DPP from time to time to reflect industry trends and / or changes in legal or regulatory requirements.Generally, we collect Personal Data in the following ways:
- when you subscribe to our e-newsletter to receive latest information or ask to be included in an email or other mailing list.
- when you visit our Website(s) (note: when you browse our website, you generally do so anonymously, meaning we do not at our website automatically collect Personal Data, unless you provide such information or login with your account credentials if we enable such features on our websites); and
- when you submit queries or requests to us.
- when you submit complaints or provide feedback.
- when you receive customer or technical support from us.
- when you submit your Personal Data to us for any other reasons.
You should ensure that all Personal Data submitted to us is complete, accurate, true, and correct. Failure on your part to do so may result in our inability to fulfil your requests and/or applications.Generally, GHP collects, uses, and discloses your Personal Data for the following purposes:
- verification of identity,
- communicating with you,
- resolving complaints and handling requests and enquiries,
- detecting, preventing, investigating, or otherwise addressing fraud, security or technical issues associated with the services,
- purposes which are reasonably related to the aforesaid.
- facilitating the sending of newsletters / updates,
- to manage the relationship between you and GHP,
- to process your application and provide you with relevant training,
- providing you with technical support to assist you in completing your application.
- have any questions or feedback relating to your Personal Data or our DPP,
- would like to withdraw your consent to any use of your Personal Data as set out in this DPP,
- would like to obtain access and make corrections to your Personal Data records,
If you withdraw your consent to the use of your personal data in whole or in part, depending on the nature of your request, GHP may not be able to continue to provide its services to you and may be regarded as a termination of any contractual relationship.